Allmakes Parts Sales Specialist
PartsComm – Nottingham
We are recruiting for an Allmakes Parts Sales Specialist based at our site in Nottingham.
|Reports To:||General Manager – PartsComm|
|Hours of Work:||8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
42.5 hours per week
|Additional Benefits:||Bonus Scheme, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Overall Job Role
Building the PartsComm’s market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Logging leads in an organised and traceable manner.
- Building up relationships with existing clients in order to increase current spend.
- Generating sales across a large product portfolio to pre-determined targets.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
- Previous new business experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry.
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems
- An understanding of the commercial parts business
- Experience of working for a commercial factor
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organisation
Education and Experience
- As a Business Development Executive you will have the following key skills and experience;
- 2 years’ plus in b2b sales experience is essential
- Excellent team player and good communicator
- Desire to work in a target driven environment
- Face-to-face sales experience
- To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in selling and developing business within a commercial vehicle parts environment.
PartsComm operates from a central distribution centre in Hinckley and also from a network of 13 depots across the country, to ensure rapid, efficient delivery of all makes of commercial vehicle parts.
PartsComm is a BRAND NEW division of the Guest Group which has been a family owned business for over 100 years. This new division solely operates with the stocking, distributing and selling of a comprehensive range of replacement parts for many commercial van and truck manufacturers, including: DAF, Man, Mercedes, Renault, Scania, Volvo, and light commercial vehicles.