Sentinel Fleet – South Normanton
Due to successful growth we are recruiting for a Compliance Administrator based at our South Normanton site.
|Reports To:||Head of Fleet Management|
|Hours of Work:||9:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
37.5 hours per week
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Health Care Scheme, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
There is a vacancy for a Compliance Administrator to work as part of the Customer Service Centre team with responsibility for providing a customer focused service controlling administration on a range of LGV/HGV vehicles on varying customer contracts. The role is based at South Normanton Derbyshire.
- Working as part of a team the post-holder will need to work alongside colleagues of differing abilities sharing their experience and knowledge to provide customers with a high level of service delivery
- Liaise with Maintenance Control Manager / Fleet Engineers / Contract Managers / Customers on all servicing and MOT requirements ensuring all services & MOT are invoices are completed in-line with specific customer and manufacture requirement on a rage of LGV/HGV vehicles including tail lift and fridge maintenance.
- Working with the Maintenance Controller to authorise expenditure within an agreed spend limits on estimates as dictated ensuring all maintenance records/contract processes are followed as a reference point to decide on the level and cost of repairs necessary before proceeding
- Process monthly contract invoices and customer recharge invoices in line with specific contractual agreements.
- Debt chasing on outstanding invoices
- Provide administration support to the Contracts Manager in creating contact quotes and creating vehicle contracts
- To support the contact centre team to ensure that all incoming calls are answered as soon as is reasonably possible and in line with the service centre terms of service.
- General office duties such as scanning, filing, emailing invoices and posting
- To ensure all maintenance records are kept up to date through our supplier portal
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to and report all incidents of non-compliance
- To ensure that the workplace maintains a tidy and professional image.
- Experience in the motor vehicle industry would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Applicants should be suitably qualified and have experience in invoice processing and cost handling
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding customer environment, with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the customer would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and be a team player
- Well organised, taking ownership of tasks and being able to work to detail
Sentinel Fleet, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!