Master HGV Technician
Sherwood Truck and Van – Winsford
We are recruiting for a Master HGV Technician based at our Winsford site.
|Reports To:||Workshop Manager|
|Hours of Work:||8:00am – 4:30pm Mon-Fri
40 Basic Weekly Hours
|Additional Benefits:||Overtime, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Health Care Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out Pre-Delivery Inspections and prepare for sale preparation work on franchised vehicles to manufacturers standard.
- Carry out pre-owned vehicle inspections and pre-MOT inspections.
- Carry out defect repairs as required.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturer’s computer system and tooling.
- Complete job cards, inspection and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
- HGV licence desired but not essential.
- Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire, Cheshire and South Yorkshire.
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.