Panel Repairer / Fitter
Sherwood Truck and Van – South Normanton
Due to successful growth we are recruiting for a Panel Repairer/Fitter based at our South Normanton site.
|Reports To:||Bodyshop Manager|
|Hours of Work:||7:00am – 3:30pm Monday to Friday
40 Hours Per Week
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Health Care Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme.|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess a variety of damaged vehicles in order to determine the best course of action to repair.
- Remove dents.
- Strip damaged areas of the vehicle.
- Weld new or repaired panels into place.
- Ensure that the finished repair corresponds with the rest of the vehicle or prepare the surface for re-spray.
- Complete accurate records of jobs.
- Must have appropriate qualifications/training certificates in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical mind-set
Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!