Guest Truck and Van – Hinckley
We are recruiting for a Parts Administrator based at our Hinckley site.
|Reports To:||Operations Manager – Parts|
|Hours of Work:||37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, Occasional Saturday Morning|
|Additional Benefits:||Overtime, Bonus Scheme, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Pension Scheme.|
The Parts Administrator role is office based, within the Stock Control function, which is an extremely busy, pressured environment and is a critical position within the Parts Department. One of the role holder’s key responsibilities includes, but is not limited to, receipting the company’s stock and verifying it for payment. It is essential you possess a flexible and positive can-do attitude, along with a willingness to learn and be part of a team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Stock receipting
- Purchase order creation.
- Manufacturer liaison.
- Manufacturer documentation cross-reference.
- Supplier invoice / credit reconciliation and verification.
- Customer invoicing and crediting.
- Discrepancy claim processing and progression.
- Surcharge Claim processing and progression.
- Stock ordering.
- Stock taking.
- Carry out general administration duties.
- Any reasonable duties as requested by management.
- Parts Department – CDK/Autoline experience desired.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Good clear telephone manner.
Guest Truck and Van, part of the Guest Group, which has been a family owned and run business for over a century, is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer. It also launched its new all makes commercial operation, Partscomm, in September 2018.
The Group now operates out of 13 full-service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!
Applicants must possess the required experience to be considered for this role.
Previous applicants need not apply.