Sherwood Truck and Van – Nottingham
We are recruiting for a Parts Advisor based at our Nottingham site.
|Reports To:||Parts Manager|
|Hours of Work:||8:00am – 4:30pm Mon-Fri
40 hours per week
|Additional Benefits:||Health Care Scheme, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customers promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and via the telephone
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively to achieve targets in a timely and efficient manner
- Sets high standards for self and others; works effectively in partnership with all colleagues; supports with actions that secure achievement of the team objectives
- Excellent organisational skills in a customer service environment
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
- Computer literate (word, excel and outlook).
- Excellent administration skills.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Good clear telephone manner.
- Customer service driven.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Alternatively you may have transferrable skills gained from working within the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?
Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!