Guest Truck and Van – Thetford
We are recruiting for a Service Administrator based at our Thetford site.
|Reports To:||General Manager|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours per week|
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing job cards & raising invoices in line with works carried out & manufacturer guidelines using Kerridge DMS system, and outside customer authorisation platforms.
- Identifying parts using manufacturer parts identification tools, & booking of parts to workshop job cards using the Kerridge DMS system.
- Answering the telephone & dealing with customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the Service Reception counter.
- Managing the team of technicians.
- Managing the shifts work load in accordance with customer expectations.
- Create an accurate hand-over data sheet for the following day’s early service shift controller.
- Locking up the site, and setting the alarm system at the end of each shift.
- Organisation skills
- IT Literate
- Experience warranty
- Costing retail cards
- Use of ADP advantageous
Alternatively you may have transferrable skills gained from working within the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!