Guest Truck and Van – Cambridge
We are recruiting for a Service Advisor based at our Cambridge site.
|Reports To:||Service Manager|
|Hours of Work:||45 hours per week|
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing job cards & raising invoices in line with works carried out & manufacturer guidelines using Kerridge DMS system, and outside customer authorisation platforms.
- Answering the telephone & dealing with customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the Service Reception counter.
- Liaising with the team of technicians.
- Managing the shifts work load in accordance with customer expectations.
- Managing service bookings on day to day basis
- Liaising with Subcontractors to arrange works and chasing when required
- Keeping customers up to date with requests, costs and authorisations
- Complete estimates accurately, clearly and quickly
- To take service department bookings ensuring efficient workshop loading, whilst attending to all customer requirements in an efficient manner
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
If so then this may be the job for you!