Sherwood Truck and Van – South Normanton
We are recruiting for a Service Advisor based at our South Normanton site.
|Reports To:||Service Manager|
|Hours of Work:||7:00am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday
45 hours per week
|Additional Benefits:||Bonus Scheme, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing job cards & raising invoices in line with works carried out & manufacturer guidelines using Kerridge DMS system, and outside customer authorisation platforms.
- Answering the telephone & dealing with customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the Service Reception counter.
- Liaising with the team of technicians.
- Managing the shifts work load in accordance with customer expectations.
- Managing service bookings on day to day basis
- Liaising with Subcontractors to arrange works and chasing when required
- Keeping customers up to date with requests, costs and authorisations
- Complete estimates accurately, clearly and quickly
- To take service department bookings ensuring efficient workshop loading, whilst attending to all customer requirements in an efficient manner
Alternatively you may have transferrable skills gained from working within the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?
Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!