Service Business Development Manager
Guest Truck and Van – Western Region
We are recruiting for a Service Business Development Manager based within the Western Region; Birmingham, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton.
|Location:||Western Region; Birmingham, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton|
|Reports To:||Service Director|
|Hours of Work:||8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
40 Hours Per Week
|Additional Benefits:||Commission Package, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Guest Truck and Van for a Service Business Development Manager. You will be required to develop new business & enhance existing business for our dealerships in the West Midlands Region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximising every opportunity to sell commercial vehicle services.
- Discover and convert new business opportunities.
- Managing all leads and enquiries for new customers.
- Provide regular reports
- Achieving targets.
- Business development and sales experience would be advantageous.
- Able to build long-term relationships with customers to exceed their expectations throughout their buying experience to increase service sales.
- Experience of negotiating and influencing.
- Target driven to produce results and achieve sales targets.
- Have an organised approach to administration.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes.
- High motivated and enthusiastic.
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!