Sherwoods Link Driver
Sherwood Truck and Van – Nottingham
We are recruiting for a Sherwoods Link Driver based at our Nottingham site.
|Reports To:||Parts Manager|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours per week|
|Additional Benefits:||Overtime, Bonus Scheme, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Motor parts delivery to traders around the region.
- Promote trade business generally including any special weekly/monthly offers
- Ensure money is collected on delivery of parts (where applicable)
- Support parts team with unloading deliveries and allocating part to correct locations
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety regulations in accordance with Company policy.
- Drive delivery vehicle safely and carry out routine checks to ensure vehicle is in a safe condition and maintained
- Warehouse duties
- Support Parts Manager / Supervisor
- Great Communication skills
- Positive, flexible attitude
- Ability to work within a Team
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Planning & organisational skills
- A full clean driving license
Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
Alternatively you may have transferrable skills gained from working within the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
If so then this may be the job for you!