Stock Control Administration Manager
Guest Truck and Van – West Bromwich
We are recruiting for a Stock Control Administration Manager based at our West Bromwich site.
|Reports To:||Operations Manager – Parts|
|Hours of Work:||8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
40 hours per week
Occasional Saturday Morning
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Pension Scheme, Health Care Scheme & Cycle to Work Scheme.|
If you thrive on working within a busy and pressured environment, enjoy a challenge and have an eagerness to learn, we want to hear from you. Our business needs an articulate, motivated and hard-working individual to take on this role. You will become the trouble shooter and go-to person for stock control administration and queries and assist in the running of the Stock Control Administration Department. This role includes, but is not limited to, stock ordering, stock taking, stock reconciliation and claim management. You must possess a positive can-do attitude and a willingness to be part of a team. The role may occasionally require you to travel between sites based throughout the West and East Midlands and so flexibility is also a key element.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Query progression and resolution.
- Discrepancy claim processing and progression.
- Surcharge Claim processing and progression.
- Account reconciliation.
- Stock receipting.
- Manufacturer and supplier liaison.
- Supplier invoice / credit reconciliation and verification.
- Customer invoicing and crediting.
- Stock ordering.
- Stock taking.
- Any reasonable duties as requested by management.
- Fully experienced in Parts for CDK/Autoline Dealer Management System.
- CDK/Autoline Parts reporting.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of Stock Control.
- Stock take experience and understanding.
- Articulate, with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group, which has been a family owned and run business for over a century, is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer. It also launched its new all makes commercial operation, Partscomm, in September 2018.
The Group now operates out of 13 full-service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!
Applicants must possess the required experience to be considered for this role.
Previous applicants need not apply.