Guest Truck and Van – Aston, Birmingham
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Due to successful growth we are recruiting for a HGV/LCV Technician based at our Aston, Birmingham site.
|Reports To:||Service Director|
|Hours of Work:||39 hours per week|
|Additional Benefits:||Overtime, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturers computer system and tooling.
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
- HGV licence desired but not essential.
- Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar
Alternatively you may have transferrable skills gained from working with the motor trade or other sector specific industry, just as important to us is your positive can do attitude and willingness to be part of a team if this sounds like you why not apply today and take the first step towards a new future?