Guest Motors Ltd – West Bromwich
We are recruiting for a Telesales Advisor based at our West Bromwich site.
|Reports To:||General Manager – Partscomm|
|Hours of Work:||Full-Time or Part-Time
Full-Time Hours – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Part-Time Hours – Negotiable
|Additional Benefits:||Monthly Commission, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Health Care Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme|
Overall Job Role
Calling new and existing customer to promote; NEW Vehicle Sales, Franchised Parts, and Partscomm by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database i.e. CRM
- If required take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities
- Working to weekly and monthly call targets and addition KPI’S
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Building up relationships with existing clients in order to increase current spend.
- Previous telesales experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry, understanding of commercial vehicles
- Proven track record in a telesales environment and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems, good knowledge of relevant computer skills and telephone systems.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Education and Experience
Used CRM systems before
- 2 years’ plus in b2b sales experience is essential preferable in the commercial vehicle market
- Excellent team player and good communicator
- Desire to work in a target driven environment
Guest Motors Ltd, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!