Trainee Parts Person
Guest Truck and Van – Leicester
We are recruiting for a Trainee Parts Person based at our Leicester site.
|Reports To:||Parts Manager|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours per week|
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Health Care Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customers promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and via the telephone
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively to achieve targets in a timely and efficient manner
- Sets high standards for self and others; works effectively in partnership with all colleagues; supports with actions that secure achievement of the team objectives
- Excellent organisational skills in a customer service environment
- 1 years’ experience in the automotive industry would be advantageous however training will be provided.
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
- Computer literate (word, excel and outlook).
- Excellent administration skills.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Good clear telephone manner.
- Customer service driven.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!