Guest Truck and Van – Thetford
We are recruiting for a Workshop Controller based at our Thetford site.
|Reports To:||General Manager|
|Hours of Work:||8:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
45 Hours per Week
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the efficient running of the workshop and maintaining high levels of productivity.
- Ensuring the workshop machinery and tools are maintained, thus maintaining a professional workshop environment at all times.
- Install a ‘right first time’ mentality with all your direct reports.
- Providing technical support when required, during training or MOT testing.
- Ensure team compliance with processes to ensure recording and invoicing accuracy
- Ensuring good housekeeping and security in the workshop, leading by example.
- Liaise with Service to ensure customers are kept informed and manage any complaints that may arise
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Proven experience of coaching and mentoring staff.
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!