We’ll be there, displaying IVECO vehicles. We’d love to see you! The show will be a truly great day out for all the family. Superb local produce, exquisite crafts and a whole host of family activities, displays and performances.
An exciting Grand Ring programme takes place over both days, with displays ranging from the Bolddog Lings Motorcycle Display Team, a vintage machinery parade to the young farmers floats and the Mounted Games Association. In the County Pursuits area we have falconry, the Sheep Show, sheepdog and duck display and horse shoeing. The donkey rides and animal experience are always popular with the little ones.
A memorable event, with something for everyone.
Main Ring Attractions
- Grand Parades of Livestock and Horses
- Mounted Games Association
- Parade of Hounds and Beagles (Wednesday)
- Parade of Vintage Machinery (Wednesday)
- Show Jumping (Wednesday)
- The Bolddog Lings Motorcycle Display Team
- Young Farmers Floats (Thursday)
- Donkey Rides
- Falconry Display
- Ferret Roadshow
- Fly Casting Demonstration & Competition
- Fly Tying Demonstration
- Horse Shoeing & Shoemaking Competition
- The Sheep Show
- The Quack Pack Sheepdog & Duck Display
PLUS MUCH, MUCH MORE…..