When the unexpected occurs, you need to get back on the road as soon as possible with as little stress and concern as can be, and at our Body Shops we’ve got the skills and expertise to get your vehicles back on the road working and in the shortest amount of ‘off road’ time as possible.
From small car parking dings and scratches to a full body-shell change. Refurbishing, repairing, panel changing, re-spraying cars to trucks and trailers and everything in between, we offer a comprehensive service for Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Iveco plus all other makes and models of cars, vans and trucks.
- All makes of cars
- All makes of HGV and commercial vehicle repairs
- Free estimates manual (Thatcham based) or computerised
- Genuine Factory re-finishes to manufactures specifications
- Livery change
- Welding, including MOT work
- Bus and coach repairs
- Aluminium and high strength steels including Boron welding
- Alfa Romeo and Fiat approved jigging system
- Cab jig and chassis straightening
- Panel beating
- Trailer refurbishment
- Contract returns
- Recovery arrangements
- Full valet service
- Manufacturers and Thatcham repair methods followed
We have the facility to provide estimates for company and insurance approvals and we pride ourselves on being extremely competitive on non-insured work, just ask!
Your vehicle will leave our Body Shop as if it had just left the showroom and in optimum working condition – looking and performing as good as new.
Our skilled technicians and fantastic customer service team promise you the highest level of quality from the moment you walk through our doors.
Horseboxes of any size, make or age can be serviced, repaired and maintained by your local Guest or Sherwood dealership and if the body needs attention our bodyshops are able to fulfil your requirements.