Sherwood Truck and Van – Stoke
We are recruiting for a Workshop Administrator based at our Stoke site.
|Reports To:||Service Manager|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours per week|
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Health Care Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme.|
The Workshop Administrator role is office based, within the Service function, which is an extremely busy, pressured environment and is a critical position within the Service Department. It is essential you possess a flexible and positive can-do attitude, along with a willingness to learn and be part of a team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team the post-holder will need to work alongside colleagues of differing abilities sharing their experience and knowledge to provide customers with a high level of service delivery
- Liaise with Workshop Controller / Service Advisor / Fleet Engineers / Contract Managers / Customers on all servicing and MOT requirements ensuring all services & MOT are invoices are completed in-line with specific customer and manufacture requirement on a range of LGV/HGV.
- Working with the Workshop Controller to authorise expenditure within an agreed spend limits on estimates as dictated ensuring all maintenance records/contract processes are followed as a reference point to decide on the level and cost of repairs necessary before proceeding
- Process monthly contract invoices and customer recharge invoices in line with specific contractual agreements.
- Debt chasing on outstanding invoices.
- Provide administration support to the Service Manager.
- To support the Service Advisor [when required] to ensure that all incoming calls are answered as soon as is reasonably possible and in line with terms of service.
- General office duties such as scanning, filing, emailing invoices and posting
- To ensure all maintenance records are kept up to date through our supplier portal
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to and report all incidents of non-compliance
- To ensure that the workplace maintains a tidy and professional image.
- Experience in the motor vehicle industry would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Applicants should be suitably qualified and have experience in invoice processing and cost handling
- Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding customer environment, with a flexible approach towards meeting the needs of the customer would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and able to communicate clearly in both verbal and written formats
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and be a team player
- Well organised, taking ownership of tasks and being able to work to detail
Vehicle Lining Services, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!