Vehicle Lining Services – Hinckley
We are recruiting for an Auto Electrician based at our Hinckley site.
|Reports To:||VLS General Manager|
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme and Health Care Scheme|
Vehicle Lining Services is part of Guest Motors Limited. A family run business that has been successfully running since 1915. Our aim is to provide the highest quality automotive service to all our customers and stake holders through fair and understanding interactions.
Vehicle lining Services moved to larger premises in Hinckley in the last quarter of 2020 and are expanding rapidly.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our production team. To provide the highest quality of automotive service to all our stakeholders through fair and understanding interactions.’
Reporting to the shop floor supervisor you will be:
- Providing an efficient installation service for electrical accessories fitted to commercial vehicles, such as light bars, beacons, flash patterns, inverters with split charge systems, tow bars, security locks, roof bars etc.
- Liaising with office-based personnel with regards to new assignments
- Accurate information must be logged, ensuring timely delivery and a first-class service
- Working alongside existing senior personnel to gain further understanding of technical installations
- Completion of all appropriate paperwork
This Auto Electrician role requires a good level of attention to detail, planning and organization. It is expected that you will provide a timely, polite and efficient service to all clients and ensure that maximum customer satisfaction is achieved on all work. It is desired that you have a strong interest in commercial vehicles and engineering and have an aptitude to pick up new technologies.
Skills & Experience
- Clean, current driving license required.
- A good technical understanding of automotive electrical engineering and auto mechanics with an interest in new developing technologies
- Good, hands-on field experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- IT literacy and a good level of written and verbal language skills are required
- Commitment to obtaining results through taking responsibility, demonstrating a positive attitude and ensuring quality is built into work on all assignments
- This role is typically suited to an individual with at least 1 year’s work experience in the field of auto electrics although we would consider someone who has recently completed a relevant apprenticeship.
Vehicle Lining Services, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!