Vehicle Lining Services – Hinckley
We are recruiting for a CAD/CNC Operator based at our Hinckley site.
|Reports To:||CAD/CNC Operator|
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme and Health Care Scheme|
Vehicle Lining Services is part of Guest Motors Limited, a family run business that has been successfully running since 1915. Our aim is to provide the highest quality automotive service to all our customers and stake holders through fair and understanding interactions.
Vehicle lining Services moved to larger premises in Hinckley in the last quarter of 2020 and are expanding rapidly.
Here at Guest Motors, we are proud to state that our average length of service is 10 years rather than the nationwide average of 5 years, this highlights that employee satisfaction, happiness and wellbeing is paramount to our overall success to our well-established company.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our production team. To provide the highest quality of automotive service to all our stakeholders through fair and understanding interactions.
- To log and manage van and racking templates so they are easy to identify at any stage of the production process
- To digitise templates to create a working file for reference during the Production process
- To take digital photos of templates for records and traceability
- Make calculations and produce detailed drawings for use during the Production process taking the Production Schedule into consideration.
- To deliver accurate work using CAD drawing packages i.e., Auto CAD, VCarve Pro V10
- To act as cover for the CNC Operators as required.
- To process products to the highest possible standard, paying particular attention to the Works Order specification, drawings, tolerance, and overall quality
- To meet deadlines and allow for the smooth running of Production
- Report any Health and Safety hazards to the Production Manager so that they can be investigated
Skills & Experience
- Considerable experience in a similar industry at this level
- Proficient in literacy and numeracy
- Good organisational skills
- Problem solving capabilities
- CAD experience & relevant education qualification
- Ideally CNC experience (not essential)
Vehicle Lining Services, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!