Guests Truck and Van – Birmingham
We are recruiting for an HGV Technician based at our Birmingham site.
|Reports To:||General Manager|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours|
|Additional Benefits:||Overtime, Shift Allowance, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme and Health Care Scheme|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard.
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturers computer system and tooling.
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol.
- HGV licence desired but not essential.
- Pre-requisite NVQL3 or similar.
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!