Late Shift Technician
Guest Truck and Van – Wolverhampton
|Reports to:||Service Manager|
|Hours of work:||40 hours per week
1.30pm – 10.00pm Monday – Friday
|Paid overtime, increased holiday entitlement with length of service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Health Care Scheme, Paid Overtime and Cycle to Work Scheme.|
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out routine inspections, maintenance service and repairs on franchised and non-franchised marques including trailers to industry standard
- Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturer’s computer system and tooling
- Complete job cards and service sheets using online systems correctly and in line with warranty protocol
- Level 3 HGV Technician NVQ/City and Guilds or equivalent qualification essential.
- Minimum of HGV 2 Driving licence desirable but not essential
- Good communication skills essential
Guest Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group and Fiat Professional Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire. Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK? Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it? If so then this may be the job for you!