Guest Motors Ltd – West Bromwich
We are recruiting for a Lead Generator based at our West Bromwich site.
|Reports To:||General Manager – Partscomm|
|Hours of Work:||Full-Time or Part-Time
Full-Time Hours – 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Part-Time Hours – Negotiable
|Additional Benefits:||Monthly Commission, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Health Care Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme|
Overall Job Role
Calling out to existing customers for parts and vehicle sales with a view to arranging an appointment with the relevant sales rep to talk through new offers within the business
To handle the inbound line for new enquires and take down any details and pass them on to the Field sales Representatives
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database i.e. CRM
- If required take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities
- Working to monthly Appointment targets
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Previous telesales experience ideally from a company in the same or similar industry, understanding of commercial vehicles
- Proven track record in a telesales environment and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems, good knowledge of relevant computer skills and telephone systems.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Excellent team player and good communicator
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- 2 Years’ experience in Lead Generation
Guest Motors Ltd, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!