Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Specialists
Sherwood Truck and Van – South Normanton
We are hiring medium and heavy truck sales specialists at South Normanton.
|Reports to:||Reginal Sales Manager|
|Hours of work:||9:00am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday|
|Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Health Care Scheme (Medicash), Company Car|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maximizing every opportunity to sell our Iveco branded commercial vehicles.
- Converting new business opportunities.
- Managing all leads and enquiries for new and existing customers.
- Customer updates and interaction.
- Deal management
- Achieving targets.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes.
- Commercial vehicles sales experience would be advantageous.
- Able to build long-term relationships with customers to exceed their expectations throughout their buying experience to increase retail sales.
- Understanding of vehicle funding packages preferable.
- Take on responsibility for all matters relating to the sale from customer order to handover.
- Experience of negotiating and influencing.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Target driven to produce results and achieve sales targets.
- Computer literate essential (word, excel and outlook).
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Good clear telephone manner.
- High motivated and enthusiastic.
- Full UK driving license is essential.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Professional Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!
Contact our HR Department to request an application form if you are interested in this position. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org