Parts Sales Advisor
Sherwood Truck and Van – South Normanton
We are recruiting for a Parts Sales Advisor based at our South Normanton site.
|Reports To:||Parts Manager|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours per week
Saturday mornings on a rota
|Additional Benefits:||Bonus Scheme, Health Care Scheme, Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Dealing with customers promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and via the telephone
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively to achieve targets in a timely and efficient manner
- Sets high standards for self and others; works effectively in partnership with all colleagues; supports with actions that secure achievement of the team objectives
- Excellent organisational skills in a customer service environment
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
- Computer literate (word, excel and outlook).
- Excellent administration skills.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Good clear telephone manner.
- Customer service driven.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Sherwood Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!