Guest Truck and Van – Cambridge
We are recruiting for a Service Administrator based at our Cambridge site.
|Reports To:||Service Manager|
|Hours of Work:||8:00am – 6:00pm Mon-Fri
45 hours per week
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Health Care Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme.|
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing job cards & raising invoices in line with works carried out & manufacturer guidelines using Kerridge DMS system, and outside customer authorisation platforms.
- Answering the telephone & dealing with customer enquiries.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the Service Reception counter.
- Create an accurate hand-over data sheet for the following day’s early service shift controller.
- Communicating with Technicians, Customers and the Service Manager
- IT Literate
- Costing retail cards
- Use of ADP advantageous
- Taking and organising bookings
- Updating customers/manufacturers regularly
- Excellent communication skills
- General Admin Duties
- Organisation skills
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!