Trainee Van Sales Executive
Guest Truck and Van – Peterborough
We are recruiting for a Trainee Van Sales Executive based at our Peterborough site.
|Reports To:||Sales Manager|
|Hours of Work:||40 hours per week|
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Health Care Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme.|
Due to growth within the Guest Groups New Sales Department a brand new vacancy has become available for a Van Sales Trainee. This exciting and challenging new role will mainly but not exclusively assist our fleet teams with managing their customer portfolio, the role will be based at Peterborough location.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer updates & Interaction
- Customer System’s Update
- Stake Holder Liaison
- Progress chasing
- Deal Management
- Supporting Sales Fleet Team and Sales Admin.
- Computer literate essential (word, excel and outlook).
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Good clear telephone manner.
- Customer service driven.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Willingness to adapt to all environments
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Commercial Vehicle Knowledge preferred but not essential
- Contact Hire Platform knowledge preferred but not essential
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!