Guest Truck and Van – West Bromwich
Due to successful growth we are recruiting for a Warranty Administrator based at either our West Bromwich site.
|Reports To:||Warranty Manager|
|Hours of Work:||8:00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (TBC)
37.5 Hours per Week
|Additional Benefits:||Increased Holiday Entitlement with Length of Service, Recruitment Incentive Awards, Long Service Awards, Health Care Scheme, Paid Overtime and Cycle to Work Scheme.|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator or someone looking for a career in administration to join a successful brand and exciting dealer group. The successful candidate will be given training and progression opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and process invoices & warranty claims following strict company and manufacturing guidelines.
- Monitoring claim status to final payments.
- Warranty or Service back ground would be beneficial but not essential.
- Vehicle technical knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
- Computer literate (word, excel and outlook).
- Excellent administration skills.
- Able to resolve problems.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Good clear telephone manner.
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
Guest Truck and Van, part of Guest Group is proud to be the UK’s largest Iveco Dealer Group & Fiat Van Dealer, we have been a family owned and run business for over a century.
The Group now operates out of 13 full service dealerships spanning across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North Wales, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and South Yorkshire.
Do you want to work for the largest Iveco and Fiat Van Dealer Group in the UK?
Would you like to join a family owned and run Company with over 100 years trading behind it?
If so then this may be the job for you!