SENTINEL – PLANNED MAINTENANCE CONTRACT FOR TRUCKS AND VANS
The Guest and Sherwood Sentinel Planned Maintenance Contract for Trucks and Vans is a flexible and tailored approach to planned maintenance contracts meaning that you can enjoy maximum operational efficiency from your vehicles.
It also gives you predictable costs of operating your fleet. You can choose from three individual service levels to suit the varying needs of your business – giving you the satisfaction that your vehicles are maintained and repaired to the highest standards – with a fixed monthly payment.
- Known costs – predictable monthly costs making budgeting easier
- Costs spread over the whole life of the vehicle – no unexpected high cost repairs
- Skilled trained personnel – providing a professional level of service
- Optimum performance – maintained by experts, meaning the vehicle should always perform to the highest standards of operational design
- Flexible but comprehensive – a one stop shop, which can include ancillary equipment
- Maintenance can be carried out at any Guest or Sherwood branch
- Inflation-proof throughout the life of the contract
- Computerised managed maintenance records*
- Available on any make or model of commercial vehicle or trailer*
- Cover is available on both new and used vehicles*
THREE LEVELS OF COVER – THE SAME GREAT SERVICE
Sentinel is available on all makes of trucks and vans, with the same three levels of cover. The only things we exclude are accidental damage, glassware, bodywork, tyres, neglect and misuse.
Sentinel Essential plan is ideal for the vehicle operator who wants to ensure that their vehicles are kept within the law, with the benefits of planned monthly outgoings, helping you to plan your cash flow.
Sentinel Premier plan offers all the advantages of the essential plan, allowing you to budget effectively, while knowing your vehicles are maintained to the highest possible standards. In addition this option also covers wear and tear to clutch and brake friction materials, including discs and drums.
Sentinel Supreme plan is our top level solution covering all the essential repair and maintenance needs of the busy vehicle or fleet operator. In addition to the repair and maintenance options covered in the essential plan, Sentinel Supreme includes a host of additional benefits, including repairs as a result of a material or manufacturing defect, wear and tear, bulbs plus 24 hour emergency roadside assistance and recovery!
|All scheduled servicing||■||■||■||■|
|All preventive maintenance inspections||■||■||■||■|
|Clutch and brake wear to friction materials, including discs and drums||■||■||■|
|All repairs as a result of material or manufacturing defects||■||■|
|All repairs as a result of fair wear & tear||■||■|
|24 hour emergency roadside assistance & recovery||■||■|
|Oil and water top-ups between scheduled services||■|
|Repairs to trailer running gear, coupling & pipework||■|
|Submission to the test centre||■||■||■||■|
*Terms and conditions apply.